Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Diwali week

Today is the last day of Diwali. It has been lots of fire crackers since Monday; as the sun begins setting, the streets become like a war zone, smoke and the noise of blasting fire crackers… Monday was off due to Diwali and yesterday was new moon holiday. But on Monday, one of our friends, Colette, who lives in Alexandra Medina’s house invited us for practice in the studio which is upstairs of their house. Quite a number of people showed up, it was like a regular practice, all the sweat and everything… I did my whole practice for the first time since I got to Mysore, it felt good…
Today, practice was good. I was just in front of the stage. I am getting stronger... I can feel it. Also, Mauricio, who was away for some weeks, came back and said “you look stronger” ; therefore, something is happening… This morning, as I was doing Krounchasana , Sharath was helping the person next to me and then he looked over to me and said “chin up, point the toes, and look at your toes!”
Tonight Dagmar is leaving for Mangalore. I will miss her a lot! But me talking her head off she decided to spend her last week in Goa, practicing with Rolf! She will stay with me; since the house will be empty until others show up, there will be a room for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to say hi... it is nice to read your blog. :)