Friday, October 24, 2008

Out of Lassi

Yesterday afternoon, while we were in our last Sanskrit Level I class, rain began pouring. Then it sounded like slowing down, but as we got out of the class, it was going on really hard. After staring in the rain for few minutes, we decided to jump in. Even though I live on the same street with the shala, I was pretty much soaked when I got home. The street was like a river…
This morning, led class was fine, but I feel heavy when practice is so early. I need to get used to that. After practice, went home did some laundry, changed my bed sheets and then put an Osho discourse, laid down to listen him talking about ‘trust’ and dozed a bit during. Then got up to go to Santosha for breakfast. After breakfast, Dagmar and I went to Lakshmipuram to get her scooter. We also sopped by at Three Sisters to have their famous lassis but they were out of lassi, too many people came before us ☹ so have to try again!
Tomorrow we will go to Metropal for lunch buffet! Plans are all around food here! We are very fortunate to be here and enjoy it all…
This monday the shala is closed due to Diwali festival and then Tuesday is moon day... But it seems like few of us are getting together to do home practice, if not I have enough space in my room... Ahh, 3 weeks left for me to leave Mysore for Goa, I kind of feel sad... and wish for one more week here, then it will be exactly 2 months in Mysore... but I signed up for the workshop on the 16th of November with Rolf and Marci at Brahmani and also Marci is expecting me to begin practice with them on the 17th of November... so have to get going when it is time...

No comments: