Friday, October 03, 2008

Led class under cameras!

This morning, led class was under cameras. Apparently, some French people are making a documentary. I really do not know the details… When I know more, I will tell more! Other than that, it felt like Sharath was more merciful this morning with his counting or I am getting used to his count. I actually really enjoy his slow count, it reminds me to not hurry, especially with vinyasas and so chaturangas benefit…

Today I had my third and for the moment, last rolfing session. When Ken asked me how the practice feels with these sessions, I told him that the strange unstable feeling in my pelvis during Utthita trikoansana has been gone for the last few days. Yes, for few months, especially with the right side of Utthita Trikonasana, I was feeling unstable with my hips, pelvis, feeling that my hips were not in a good position… kind of hard to explain. But since I got here and began the rolfing, this feeling has gone! I was really struggling with this because I thought I was doing something wrong, not aligned correctly, etc… so I almost listed Utthita Trikonasana as the most challenging… However, I guess it was not my doing or undoing but the way my pelvis was positioned in my body… I hope it stays with its new way…

What else, himm I am extra hungry today. Maybe because I feel like I can eat anything with no practice tomorrow ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maya,
İ can tell you more about the french cameras : İ saw the short documentary on TV5 which is a french channel at the end of the news, last week. İt was so funny to see all of you struggling and sweating in the shala.They interviewed also Bruno at the Om Café. İ asked to this channel to send me this documentary cause İ am going to prepare a yoga subject for my students and İ want to use this in the class...