Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sleeping with a cockroach

Okay, I did not sleep with it the whole night but here how it went...
Last night I went to bed around 8 o’clock and was oozing nicely… Around 10-10:30 PM, the family began getting more lively, so I also began waking up and tossing around and then I suddenly opened my eyes and saw a big dark think across from my face, right there! I jumped and the black thing ran under the pillows. I turned on the lights and picked up the first pillow and then the second and yes it was right there stuck to the second one, the big cockroach! Yeyyyy, I shook it off and it dropped to the floor and flipped and began running… I looked around and round and could not find it… After trying to shake off my trauma and putting around lines with the chalk thing and spraying neem oil all around, I turned off the lights and try to sleep but then I began hearing 'cirk kirk' sounds and obviously this time it was the cockroach which was tossing around. Therefore, I turned on the lights, spotted the bug and tried to drive it away from my room but it kept going the other way. Finally, with the broom I managed to take it out side. After all this, I thought I can rest maybe but then the family decided to wash their bike at 11:30 PM. They wash things behind their kitchen which is in front of my house. So, it was the kid talking loudly and the dad talking loudly and the wife talking loudly and the water… I opened the door to reguest if they could bring it down a bit but as soon as I opened the door the cockroach, which I threw out, flew on me, it was hiking on my door… I guess it really wanted to be with me last night. I began hoping that time would fly by so fast that it would be time to go to practice.
I think I am giving up this cockroach fight… too bad when I was just so proud about how I dealt with them. I also wonder what this is all about… I am watching LOST the TV series and the episode I watched yesterday was about the relation between animals that come into our lives and the people who passed from our lives; it was the boar that was after Sawyer… and it came to the fact that Sawyer killed a man thinking that he was the one caused his family to disaster… Then, what about the cockroaches and me?
Practice was okey this morning. Sickness and not enough sleep is not helping but I manage. I sweated tons again…

No comments: