Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fruits of letting go...

Days are going by really fast. Yesterday, Dagmar and I went to Lakshmipuram after watching the French News, which filmed us during led primary class few weeks back. It was quite difficult to find this film in the internet but we managed!!! Then, I had a quick lunch at Anu’s and then we went to Lakshmipuram. First to Nilgri’s to buy flax seeds and then to West Side. Flax seeds are for me, the nutritional analysis results show that I need Omega 3 more (also Omega 6) and flax seeds are a good source of it. I just grounded them up in Gita’s blender and I will put it over my food as I remember to do… At West side, Dagmar got a really nice top; I did buy nothing. Finding what to buy part was pretty easy and fun but paying part took long because the guy who was at the cashier could not figure out something. He managed to charge the card, so what was the problem, we could not understand. After 3 men looking on the screen and one of them typing stuff over and over, this little girl came down from upstairs and she hit few buttons and it was all sorted out, here goes women power! Then, we tried to find our way back home, getting a bit lost but managed it at the end. When we got back, my head was buzzing from driving on the scooter in the afternoon traffic… After stopping at home, I went to pick up the pants and the dress my tailor made for me both of which do not fit me, but I did not fuss about it. So, I gave the dress to Claudio because it fits her much better and the pants, I do not want to think about them… Sudha will be making me two pants, and I know they will fit nicely and if they don’t, she does not want me to buy them…
After going home for a shower, I went to Kumar for the afternoon meditation. This week the meditation starts at 6:30P.M. because we are doing the Osho Gourishankar Meditation and it is better to do it after the sun set. Then I went home, watched one episode of Lost, read some from my Health and Healing book, which is about Krishnamacharya.
This morning I woke up with nausea… I just did some of my nauli exercises and then laid down for a while… Then, went off to practice, wishing to make it through all right and focusing, focusing and focusing no more thoughts…. I did focus and made it through the practice. At the end, Sharat came to help with ankle grabbing. He asked me “what did you do last?”, I said “Krounchasana”, he said “ohh… Then tomorrow Salabasana” (Salabasana A, Salabasana B) he stopped and then added “ Bhekasana ). Tomorrow, both Salabasana and Bhekasana”. Yeah that got me smiling a big smile! Just as I stopped whining about not getting more asanas and if he was aware of my presence and all that yes then things start moving forward… Therefore, yes, need to stop whining, need to focus more, need to work on jump backs and troughs… I am actually working on jump backs harder; I am now picking up as usually but different from before I am not putting hands forward after picking up but not moving my hands from where they are and taking legs back in a I guess funny way and working towards something more like proper jump backs…
Well this is all for now. And it began raining again, a big one for mid day… I am at Anu’s now and my laundry back at home is having a nice rain bath ☺

No comments: