Friday, October 10, 2008

Lake trip after led class

Therefore, I moved to a room at chocolate lady, Gita’s house. I stayed at her house the first time I was here and I know it is clean and quiet. I am staying in the same room I stayed before, the upstairs room and Agni is staying in the downstairs room but she will leave on Monday ☹ I am comfortable now… since I am not staying so long, only until November 14th, I did not bother to look around much.
This morning, before the led class, Sharath told us that people who come to self practice until 6:15 (so that includes me) should come to 4:45 led class on Friday and on Sundays there will be a second led primary series class and also there will be a second led primary series on Sundays and up to 6:15 students has to come to the first batch… Then he left and the Saraswati led us through the led class. I was feeling tired so I was no full power…
After class and doing some laundry at home, I went to breakfast at Vivien’s. I really like her coffee and the fruit salad was the best one I had so far because it had chikoo! Then I, Agni, Dagmar and Claudia went to Karanchi Lake. First we took one those paddle boats to go around in the lake, it was fun. Indian boys who also rented boats were targeting us and driving toward us but we avoided any crash. The nature was beautiful by the lake. After the boat, we took a walk around it and many photos!

No comments: