Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Strained neck...

Strained my neck Monday night while sleeping. I don’t know what is up with it… Maybe it is because C is leaving and this is the way my body reacts. It suddenly downed on me that she is going and then I am leaving as well. She will be back but it does not change anything for me because I will be gone… Hopefully I will see her in Mysore this winter. For the moment, practice is a bit painful with strained neck until I warm up.
My friend Mark is staying with me until Sunday. So, I managed to drag him to the morning class. He was a yoga virgin but not anymore…
Other than that I am a free women since I handed in three copies of my dissertation to the department. This is it, nothing more I can do about it. It will be fine though; I worked on it hard.
Other than that, I guess I am getting use to my backdrops, less fear and shaky legs…
Then, new teacher is coming on Friday. C will talk with him about me helping with adjustments. I am a bit nervous, I hope he is a pleasant person. He should be, right? He is a yoga teacher.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

lol "yoga virgin" I love it!

I've been visiting astro.com all the time! Thanks for that info!