Saturday, September 30, 2006

Root Canal

I am having a root canal done to one of my teeth. Yesterday, my dentist cleaned the canals but at night my tooth began aching. Still I went out with my sister who had really wanted to get me out. But I did not survive for long. It had been a while since I have been in Istanbul nightlife scene, but it seems like I have grown out of it. It was so smoky I thought I was going to suffocate. Not drinking actually felt good, I was myself which is really much better than drunk me. I stayed a bit and then after having few people’s drinks spill over me, I head home for the sake of my lungs. Today my tooth is still achy : (, if I forget and chew anything on it, it makes me teary. I will go to my dentist on Monday. I hope he can fix it.
The good news is I have my ticket to Mysore for October 24th, and I already reserved a room at Shakti for my first three nights in Mysore! When I am there, I will try to find a cheaper accommodation for the rest of my stay!

No comments: