Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No more a London blogger...

I am no more a London, UK blogger. I am an Istanbul blogger now on, at least until my trip to Mysore. I arrived at midnight. My sweet dad was at the airport to take me home. Mom was asleep when we got home but woke up quickly… I took a shower and jumped into the bed. I was up this morning before 7am, not so bad considering the time difference. Istanbul is 2 hours ahead, so I technically woke up before 5 am. Today I am planning to go to ashtanga led class at the yoga studio, (Yoga Sala) I used to go before moving to London, so I did not practice this morning. I don’t know how this evening class will be for me, it is at 7:30pm; at least it could be at 6:30 like Yoga Place evening classes. I guess they make (well I know it pretty well) people work much longer hours in Turkey… I don’t even want to begin thinking about that. No, first taking care of myself, resting and traveling, going to Mysore, no one is behind me chasing. I need to relax…. And not getting myself in any situation which will become dreading…
Now back with parents again. We will see how it will all go. They think I lost too much weight; next they will begin complaining about my practice? Well, I have to stand up for myself without getting furious; temper doesn’t help much does it? I should know better now. On the other hand, it was very nice to hug them last night. It is very comforting to know that they are always there, very welcoming, warm… I am grateful for having them.
Yesterday I did my last practice at Yoga Place. It was nice. My friends gave me a card which I was suppose to read in the plane but couldn’t because BA people snatched my backpack at the airport. I hardly rescued my laptop, passport and wallet and they handed in one of those bags one usually sees in huge sizes, often used by Eastern Europeans for carrying huge amounts of textile goods from Turkey to their country, but this was in laptop size, very fashionable. Well I might use it for my own daily purposes; it is kind of cute in that size… Anyways… I read the card when I arrived home; it was very nice... I hope to see them all, it was very pleasant to practice with them every morning, and I will miss that very much. On the other hand, before leaving London I managed to write and mail my letter to Guruji, so to initiate my trip to Mysore already. It will be all good… So, begins a new chapter…

No comments: