Saturday, August 26, 2006

Does this make me a junkie?

I broke my French press minutes ago and I wasn’t even having coffee! Today was my cleanse day so no coffee which is unbearable by itself and then breaking my French-press! It was next to the sink and I was trying to grab a bowl above the sink. I drop the bowl while trying to catch it, I heard something drop and break. When I looked down it was my French press. I cannot imagine how I looked, but as soon as I realized I broke my French-press, I was on the floor with agony staring at my beloved, now in pieces, French press! Well, I think all this happened because of my envy of Beth’s new stovetop espresso maker! Yes, they broke their French-press as well and got this new stop-top espresso maker. Beth says this device makes the best coffee ever and I heard this fact before as well, so I believe her. So, since she had been talking about the best coffee ever, I have been envious but then I thought I will move soon so I should not collect more stuff… But now what to do? Is this a good excuse to buy one of those babies? No, it is not meant for me to quit coffee! Yes, it shall be time for the stovetop espresso!
Well, this is my only addiction… hope it does not make me less of an ashtangi…

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Coffee stains your teeth...

those are my only words of wisdom about coffee addicts...lol

Ahu said...

: )