Sunday, April 19, 2009

the weekend...

I had a very nice Saturday yesterday in spite of it being coffee free day! Yes, the whole week was very heavy energetically and also emotionally… maybe due to mars Uranus conjunction, and Saturn slowing down… well it was tough but I made it, we all made it…

Yesterday I met with the other ashtangi in town. I am very grateful for having him as a friend. Spending time with someone who is also on the same journey, and sharing experiences with him are really priceless. I am also learning a lot from him just by talking. He is very inspiring and true to the practice. I am very happy that he is teaching here in Istanbul also.

Yes, yesterday was coffee free and I slept until 10:10AM!!!! Crazy right! Well, I guess I needed it, the body needed it… I also went to bed early again, and woke up just before 5AM this morning. On Sunday mornings, I do not go to the shala to practice because the vibe outside is not nice, I guess due to Saturday night out goers… I am not in any way against going out at night but the vibe is really different and a bit scary than other 4AM mornings of the week… Therefore, I decided to practice at home on Sunday mornings, and my house needs it anyway, energy wise. My own practice was okey, maybe a bit more power is needed… but it was fine. Then, went to the shala to teach the talk through class…

Today is a very sunny Sunday, and there is a birthday to attend!

No comments: