Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another's breath and etc...

Another week. So far so good. Students seem full power this week. It makes me happy and tired ☺ in a good way like tired from working not tired from boredom…
My own practice is fine. I realize that the days Flor comes to practice early is kind of blessing for me. I really like the company of another while practicing even if they are at the other corner of the room. Just hearing another breathing… My energy really gets a boost.

I am slowly but consistently reading the Zen mind Beginners Mind. I read one or two chapters everyday and also go over the previous chapter I read each day… I try to really absorb what Suziki was saying. I liked yesterdays chapters, practicing without any aim otherwise we miss the practice, we are always trying to catch up with our aim. HE is talking about the zazen practice but I think it is true for all practices… And I am sitting each day even if it is for 5 or 20 minutes…

With the practice, I feel like something different with jumping up but I feel that
I think this every week… so now I am not getting excited or discouraged, just jumping. But I have to share this about yesterday, before jumping to Bakasana B, I imagined Rolf standing in front of me to catch me as he does, and wowoow I jumped really high and over, it felt like almost! I was giggling afterwards because I really saw that I was scared like Rolf was telling me ☺

No comments: