Monday, September 10, 2007

Take a deep breath in

My chest had been still bothering me yesterday. I taught my gentle class and I was not sure whether to go into the led class or not, but I also wanted to see what would happen when I do practice. Eventually, I went in. It was most painful with chaturangas, with everything else I was all right. Actually, the windows were closed in the room because of me (the sicko) and therefore the room got really warm and my back was really open at the end for back drops… After class, I felt like my pain was much less. This morning, I woke up with the pain again but I did my practice. Again, it was chaturangas where I felt it the most. I guess my body still might be adjusting to new way of doing chaturangas. It has been almost a month since I switched to the new way but who knows… After shoulder blades maybe it is the chest what is suppose to ache. But I will still see a doctor because I am going away for about 10 days and I do want to make sure that I am okey before I leave. The doctor asked for a picture of my lungs, and today I went to the hospital to get them and the lady who was taking it asked me to take a deep breath in and hold it. It was a bit strange since I do not remember being asked this outside of a yoga class for the longest time. So, I took my deep breath. Hopefully it is nothing important… I cross my fingers.

No comments: