Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dreaming of Berlin workshop

I had a dream about the coming Nancy G. workshop last night. It was the first night, there were people whom I do not know and mostly male contrary to workshops in Istanbul. I guess I was practicing and Nancy began eating her dinner but after few bites she set it aside and began practicing third series next to me and then stopped kind of abruptly. I was of course amazed but then curious why she stopped, I figured maybe it was enough for that day with traveling and all. I guess those third series asanas, such as Koundinyasana were stuck in my head from last night when I was cruising through the pictures and thinking ohh my god I will never get there and if I do one day, yes that should be extremely humbling! But then when I finished primary series and was doing Pasasana, Nancy asked how far I go in second series and I explained to her that I haven’t been to traditional Mysore class since I moved back to Istanbul and there is non to go to… but I said I am able to do Kapatonasana and previous ones but not sure if I do everything properly. And there was someone else, a man there, and he was saying that after kapotasana, there are very difficult asanas that I would not be able to do… Well, it was a weird dream, the setting, the people, the practice… hopefully I will check out to be healthy today after my Dr. appointment and can continue getting excited…
Okey, I have been to the doctor and nothing is wrong with me. So I am excited!
Today is the solar eclipse in Virgo, which is my sun sign, and I read somewhere that it will be good for us Virgos to right

No comments: