Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chest pain

Friday, the practice was difficult for me because the minor chest pain I had for few days, began to really bother me. I had this pain on my left side initially but yesterday, it began moving towards the middle and became more acute. Last night, it was really painfull. I have no clue what might be the reason for it. First, I thought it was a minor muscle ache from my endeavors of in the middle of the room pincha mayurasana, but I do not think so anymore. Maybe it is because of sweating and then opening all the windows at home and sitting in between the air current, or it is my gastritis again… I am a bit anxious since I will be leaving next Sunday for the workshop, so I am heading to a doctor this Monday… Does anyone have a clue what might be this moving around chest pain???

1 comment:

Yogamum said...

That sounds really disturbing. Do go to the doctor -- normally I'm anti-doctor but this sounds weird and I think you will feel better if you can find out what it is or is not!

Take it easy!