Friday, July 07, 2006

Practice, practice, practice

Not an eventful week... Practiced as usual. Well, also began Sunday practices (finally!). I was at my teacher’s place last Sunday morning, and we practiced together. It was quite good so I should do them myself at home from now on. This week, back drops continued. On Wednesday, my teacher said “you know I am just squeezing your hips, not holding you or anything…” But I have to get that in my head and be confident that I can do it, still I cannot picture it in my mind. I guess being able to visualize something is a big part of being able to do it… On the other hand, my headstands ( sirsasana ) are getting better, it is just time and building up some strength, balance, all that required to stay upright.
And I hope one day, while practicing, my mind will stop chattering...

No comments: