Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dreams, inner voice and all...

After a brief break, my ashtanga dreams seem to be making a come back. This morning I had this dream in which there was this guy from high school whom I did not enjoy much by then. I will not go into details about why I did not like him because they seem irrelevant now but the thing is in my dream he was asking me that he wants to meet/know a Guru, and I told him to check out ayri website and read about Guruji, hoping that he might want to follow ashtanga path. This dream seemed weird at first but then it made so much sense. I guess it was telling me to stop being judgmental of people and underestimate them and maybe, to introduce them to ashtanga practice which is changing my life for the better.
Another thing, which has been an eye opener for me today, was re-listening to the Astrological reading I had from this lady at the end of last year. In the tape she sent me, she is telling me that I need to bring spirituality into my daily life to be whole within myself. She stresses that the key is having it daily and that my self-identity is based on this. I just realized that I found what she is talking about, my daily ashtanga practice, and also I realized why I am so obsessed about it because, as she says, it is the key to my self-identity and the spiritual flavor I need in my life... Moreover, she is telling me to trust my intuitive mind, my inner voice. I guess I can listen to her and have no doubt about my decision to spend three months in Mysore after I am done with this program in September. I just have this feeling that going to Mysore will, in some way, lead me to where I need to be, what I need to be doing next… I know it sounds crazy or too wishful but I have been having this feeling so strongly for so long, I cannot ignore it.
Anyways, this morning I did Sunday practice at home again (now London home) but I terribly miss practicing at Yoga Place, so looking forward to tomorrow morning…

No comments: