Thursday, July 27, 2006

Complete primary

Monday we, all the yogis form morning self practice, went for a picnic at London Fields, using the opportunity to be able to hang out late because of Moon day on Tuesday. It was very nice, everyone brought a dish and so we had plenty of food and good conversation. Tuesday was a new moon which is always good to start a new project etc… I just want to begin writing my dissertation and be done with it on time. Besides all this pleasent times in daily life, I still cannot be completely free of taking things personally. At the moment, I am hurt/angry and feeling deceived by someone… but this is how life and people are… I should be toughing up at this stage and be able to ignore frustrating stuff…
The good news about my practice is that my teacher added the last asana, setu bandhasana, to my practice! Yes, so complete primary serious. Time to get those back drops without any help. Well, there is no rush, it will happen when I am ready. But then I cannot do without thinking how they will probably stop me in the middle of primary at Mysore... Other than all this, it is really hot and humid in London so very sweaty practice we are having.

No comments: