Monday, May 24, 2010

Mental poop and laundry detergent

This blog is mostly about what I come across in daily life and then some mental poop, not about incredible stories of self-realization, evolution… I guess half of the time I write about mental poop. It is like what one of my teachers was saying “when you sit, it goes all “me, me, me” and you see that you are sitting in your own poop.” And just like this, sometimes my blog is like that, I don’t hide anything, pretty much self-exposure. I guess I make it easy to be criticized… but hey I am not going to try to make myself likable because that just does not work, whoever will not like me, will not like me eventually anyway. I cannot really change that. And what I was told and also actually experienced for myself is that you can teach what you practice… it is not for anybody to dictate that, not me, you or anybody else.

Okey, on a lighter note, I am going to make my own laundry detergent. I came across the recipe on the web some weeks ago. But I guess I bought one wrong ingredient. I got barote instead of borax :p… lets see, I will still use it because the pharmacy lady said that barote can be used for detergent making and that is actually why I got that when I was just about the get barox… It is not complicated, I will see if it works.

3 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

One of my good friends used to say "stop sitting shit because it's warm!" Used to make me laugh and wake me up at the same time.

I applaud your candor, sensitivity, and openness. Thank you.

XOX

Ahu said...

yes waking up is essential... x

Anonymous said...

It takes a humble, courageous person to be as honest as you are.

Kindly,

Judith