Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Two weeks to...

Yes, I am hungry…. Uhmm what more? Yes, yes, yes less than 2 weeks left to India!!! Mysore and then to Goa for R&M… very exciting! So I am already starting to feel lighter! A friend from the shala also will be coming to Goa with his girlfriend to study with us!!! It is great that I am starting to pull people towards to sources!!! Also, my house situation here is making a dramatic turn… and, and, and I will most likely, if everything goes fine, live in an area that is very close to the shala and where I can walk around etc… crossing the fingers a bit longer until things finalize hopefully!!!
Okey trying to stay calm… there is till time and things to do!

What else. Last weekend, I attended the first bit of the “vinyasa” training that has just begun in the shala. Nicol is teaching it. She is great… I enjoyed the two days I spent with her very much. It is good to do something different for a change once in a while, and also having a little idea of what all this “viyasa” is about is a plus. I am not interested teaching in this way… but I might once in a while join Nicol’s classes after this weekend. One sees how things can be challenging when doing something out of one’s regular practice…. Like warior III, it is called Dighasana – A in ashtanga and I hardly practiced that asana since it is in the 3rd series! I mean obviously it is not in my own practice and once in a blue moon, when I attended another class… Therefore, trying a different style can be a good humbling exercise also...
Well I got a eat, starving!

No comments: