Friday, September 19, 2008

Time to Pack!

Only couple of days left for me to fly to India one more time! On Sunday afternoon I will be taking the plain to Mumbai and arriving next morning, then flying to Bangalore and then the taxi ride to MYSORE…
So, I better begin packing… gathering some medicines and other stuff that I might need to have under my hand while I am in India. I am also wandering about accommodation. I emailed Murthy, he will send a taxi but regarding accommodation, he is a bit vague… Therefore, I contacted my friend Joycee who lives there, maybe she can help me with it… Well, I will see what happens. I might also give a call to Murthy before I leave which might be more effective.
Another adventure is awaiting me! I feel excited, very lucky and open to all that will come on my way. This morning was the last Mysore class of the year… The first attempt of me teaching Mysore style Ashtanga classes has been a mixed experience. It was not too bad because there has been always a student even if only one; on the other hand, it did not blossom either… maybe next time or next next time.... who knows.
Now, time to move on to the next adventure… hopefully all will be good as the last time… looking forward to meet with friends, and to meet with Mysore folks one more time… and of course very much looking forward to practicing in the shala!
Ahh, we (me and my sister) are listening to Devendra Banhart, the Queen Bee song from Cripple Crow, at the moment; how so lovely his music is! warming my heart...

No comments: