Thursday, September 25, 2008

Briefly...

Very briefly..
I made it to Mysore! I arrived to Mumbai at 3:30AM on Monday, waited for the Bangalore flight which was at 7:30AM, cursed myself for bringing the laptop which dragged me down with its weight but I knew once I made it to destination it would be a blessing☺ … got to Bangalore, took the taxi which Murthy sent… the new airport is further away, so spent some time in Bangalore traffic…. Made it to Mysore at 2pm. Went to Joycee; she was very nice, she prepared a room for me to take rest before beginning my house/room hunt. I took a shower, passed out for 2 hours then met Murthy, changed money to pay to the shala, after seeing Sharath got much lighter ☺, and received my registration card; then, saw one room and one house, got totally confused… could not decide right away, so stayed at Joycee for a night, slept over it to decide. Went for practice at 7:15, very late!!! After so long, practicing with people again was nice, and I sweated lots, so hot in the shala… Went to breakfast for Tina’s. Back to housing situation, decided to take the room but at the last minute got the house! And moved in... and then life starts rolling… Already been to Ashoka bookstore and Rashinkars. I have been looking for some yoga philosophy books, could not find anything I am looking for… but got the Krishnamacharya book, “Health, Healing and Beyond”! very nice

No comments: