Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Trip planning...

Yey, I purchased my ticket to London! It was reserved until tomorrow… I was going to try to extend the reservation time since I am applying for the visa tomorrow… but Dad stopped by today and he told me to just get the ticket, he said “ the visa will come, you have time, get the ticket, don’t miss it!” so I got it! and it is an award ticket from Turkish airlines, I just had to pay for the taxes. It is kind of half way set, my little vacation. Ohh so excited!
Then, the assistant at the studio just called me for few private classes for a company! My first private! Good luck to me! That might und my trip maybe or a new Mac which I seem to need already ☺

Ohh, also I gave some India pictures to be developed, I will frame them and hang them around! and I gave the Mysore style book to have its beautiful cover to be made to a poster like photo! That will be really nice if they can manage to do a good job. I love that photo of Rolf, the expression on his face is so deep...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

sounds SO cool!!! i hope you will post a photo of it when you hang it!! have a great trip~
tracy xo

Ahu said...

I just got it from the photo studio! Now I have to get it framed! yes, it is really cool!

Magic of Oz said...

Yes... I love fell in love with that book the first time I saw it.. Rolf does that Viranchyasana so beautifully that you can read the tranquality on his face.

Globie said...

So when are you visiting us in London?