Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dreams...

So, I could not practice this whole week which has been pretty painful for me. But the funny thing is that I had yoga dreams every night and the last one was about practicing with Guruji! Yes, I think yoga became a very important part of my life and I feel that I have to keep investigating further into it. By which I mean, perceiving yoga as not just physical practice but also as a life style. One of the things I realize so far is that how my physical practice is connected with my inner state. Also, I tried to practice by visualizing my practice. This is something I read in a newspaper, the article was talking about just general practice but then I remembered this yoga teacher who went through cancer treatment and got back practicing first with just visualizing her practice. I find this to be very meditative, just like yoga…
Anyway, my little sin on my left arm has shed first layer of skin (pretty colorful scabs all over the floor whole week) and now it is extremely itchy. Alex, the tattoo artist who has done my chrysanthemum, told me that until I can raise my arm without pain, for about a week, I should not practice and so he proved to be very precise! Yesterday was one week and I began raising my arm without pain. This means, hopefully I will be back practicing Monday, yes I cannot wait!

No comments: