Monday, June 14, 2010

Farewell one more time...

Impermanence… keep reading about this, listening about this, but the understanding comes with experience. Joseph has also gone, Joseph Dunham. So many passing from our lives… I wish him peace. He will be missed…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

These days, everything seems in flux. Something is on the way, the thing is to decide what it is… we will do that, without hurrying, patience and listening… Nothing to worry actually but the anxiety comes with trying to make the right choice while trying to stay with our intention. Yes, vagueness…

Practice is full power in a sense that it is the space where I have the most peace of mind. So, I see one more time, even if it does not take me anywhere, it holds me together.

By the way, I made the laundry detergent and it works fine… I like it. Not difficult to make it either.

2 comments:

V said...

Joseph??? Oh no! What happened?

Ahu said...

He had a heart attack while in Cambodia :(