Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coffee Cup

This week also has passed. Half of it was dark and rainy and the other half turned out to be sunny and bright and just like the weather, my mood also. Maybe not as sudden switches as with the weather but from going really dark to getting lighter and to more optimistic and to smiling and strong… I now see that the period my friend was talking about when she read my coffee cup last summer was this one… I have a friend who is very psychic and I really like her, she can be a bit crazy at times ☺ I enjoy her reading my coffee cup which is a Turkish tradition. After you drink the Turkish coffee there is a big lump of coffee grounds at the bottom of your small cup and you cover the cup with the plate of the cup and then turn it around so the coffee cup is upside down. Then you wait until the cup cools down, and afterwards the person who will read the coffee cup opens it and tells you what they see from all the shapes formed by the coffee grounds ran down the side of the cup and dried out… My sister and I are really untalented in this; whenever we look into the cup, we try to see things, first say ohh I see a girl, I see fish, etc… and then end up with “ufff I donnu” I guess the point is not trying to see things but either you just make up stuff ☺ or if you are really psychic you connect with your insight and the coffee cup is only a medium which helps you tell what you foresee… Anyways, the last time my friend read my coffee cup she told me that there is one period coming up which will be difficult and when it is over I will say “ohh ok I have done it, it is over, I resolved what there is to resolve…” but that is only cleaning one shelf and there is one above, thus there will be another period which will be also very trying and even more but will be good for me to clear more garbage. So I see now I am there, in the second shelf… The good thing is there are good resources out there to help one. I had a beautiful session yesterday with a very good Osho therapist. How she could be so simple and get all that out of me in less than an hour and see things clearly and help initiate a transformation? I was amazed. I heard that she is like that but of course there is always doubt… but after the session I could not feel any doubt, there was no question in my mind because everything was so clearly laid out in front of me. However, to go on, effort is needed, nothing happens by its own. For the transformation to take its course, to take off, as the famous astrologist in Mysore keeps saying, “Human effort is needed” ☺

2 comments:

Bal Sultan said...

Hello, I do follow your blog since a while, coudl you give the details of the osho terapist that you talk about ? thanks in advance :)

Ahu said...

she is not from istanbul and she is leaving tomorrow morning... if you want to know in advance about these kind of therapists look into http://www.owokun.com/istanbul/indext.html