Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Want to write...

Yes, yes I want to write… I want write but I hate to be complaining or kind of wining when I am writing. Ohh god but now there is this Elvis song playing in the radio and even complaining seems fun, I think the songs name is Viva Las Vegas… such fun song... I should get up and dance, wait a second, I am … ohh well the song ended as soon as I got up but I danced to the next one. The best cure for my achy shoulders is dancing meditation.. so then Kundalani meditation should be what I do but these days I am a bit tired so I do more sitting ones… Last nite, I went to David’s pranayama and meditation class for the second. I really like them. We do simple pranayama in the first half, counted ujjayyi and nadi shodhana, and then we sit for the last part of the class. Yes, I like it, and I like living so close to the shala so now I can go whenever and attend some classes ☺ Also Godfrey Devereux just began his workshops, he will be here for about a week. I will attend the one which is tomorrow afternoon! Lets see how I like him. He is the primary teacher of Zeynep and David.

Okay, what is the problem? Yes, I can still not do bakasana B and jump into handstand with two feet. Well achy shoulders are the result of my attempts, ohh also I woke up with my left wrist really achy this morning, I should be careful… But these are not issues anymore, at all… it is something else, I have been writing about it but I am not sure if I should post it… so I keep it to myself.

No comments: