Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full moon day, some good news, some vrittis...

Couple of my friends got authorization from Sharat! I had to mention this before I dwell on other things. I am utterly happy and excited for them. Super exciting!!!

Well what else… uhummm, I find myself panicking again this morning about Bakasana B (!?) as I write these lines I realize how weird it sounds to panic about this… It is full moon today so no practice; on the other hand, I am so anxious to try Bakasana B as I read tips&advices and watch videos on the internet. I am resisting the urge because I believe my wrists need the rest; they have been kind of achy from trying to jump into B.B. zillions of times everyday. As I panic, I also realize that there is no need to panic, this is part of my work now, trying to learn jumping into this asana, making use of everything I have learned during these past 5 months and teaching it to myself.

Good luck to me and let me have serene mind and heart as I work on it!
Let me be fearless, let me be compassionate, let me be tranquil, let me be as light as a feather, let me be innocent as a child…

Happy full moon to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this video really helped me...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GwcPY0R9U&feature=related