Friday, December 15, 2006

All is going well

I am not writing much here becasue I don't have much time. It is good to have not much time to write when there is nothing "serious" that I am doing... without obligations I have not much time.
Painting is going well. This is not your regular painting class. WE all sorts of things, such as dancing, painting on each others paintings and sharing how it felt to have your painting to be ruined (or not)what blocks our creativity, more importantly what is creativity. sometimes it can be too much but it is good for me to explore these issues.
Funny ha! coming to India to practice yoga and ending up painting. But I guess this is the way universe is responding to my wish that I made last summer. I wished to have/create a job which I will enjoy and be creative with and which will allow me to have the life style that suits me (not banking). so now maybe I am building the foundations for that!

No comments: