Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Year in Pune...

So we entered the New Year in Pune. Actually, it was lovely. I was in the Osho resort, dancing in the New Year’s party all night long. I really enjoyed myself; I was very relaxed… Few days later, I and my sister went to Goa for five days. We stayed in Kandolim. It was all right but too mellow for us. Yes, the beach and the ocean can be very relaxing but also we are kind of spoiled by the beaches in Turkey so it was not as special for us as for other people… I guess if stayed in Arombole instead, it could be more fun, ohh well... The good thing was that we met my sister’s mentors there and they are lovely people. We had the privilege to spend quality time with them! Once they arrive to the Osho resort, there will not be such many opportunities since many people will be trying to hang out with them, so that was good… Also missing Pune, I mean not the pollution but the resort was good, I came back with a high spirit.
As for the practice, I could not practice while in Goa because our room was small, not really much space for practice and I did not enjoy practicing in the beach, facing dog shit etc. on the sand while at Chaturanga… but yesterday I began practice by the pool, here in the resort. I miss practicing so it feels good but I also miss practicing with other people… ohh well there is more time until that… On the other hand, I am thinking of doing a breath group called “Alchemy of breath”, it might be interesting…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read your words. I love Osho. He is the most courageous person ever walked on Earth.

Anonymous said...

Shame you didn't enjoy Goa so much - you should have gone to Patnem - it's gorgeous, nicer than Arambol in my opinion.. I only left 5 days ago and I miss it already!