Friday, December 08, 2006

Pune!

I have been in Pune for almost 6 days. The Osho meditation resort is like a paradise and sorry to disappoint but no orgies or pushy men... Lots of meditation most of them including dancing! I find it very enjoyable, dancing three times a day, what more you can ask for. It is much more expensive than rest of India but not unreasonable when you consider what you get. Food is good, mixture of healthy steamed veggies, and other Indian and western food. I am happy here. I do not have to think umm what to do rest of the day. In fact I have no time to come home except to sleep. I usually do three meditations during the day. I also did a two day painting course which was amazing. I might do another one which will be 10 day long... Practice has not been neglected but I might consider a bit since it became so rigid. Maybe I need to give some space to that and do other things which will be also very beneficial for me. I practiced at 3:30 am during the two day course since I had to attend to dynamic meditation at 6 am. The course began at 9:45 in the morning until 4 pm. After dynamic meditation not enough time to practice and go to breakfast before it closes at 9am and then after the course I have to attend to Kundalini meditation which is at 4:15pm and then at 6:40 pm the evening meeting... so I woke up at 3:30 am to practice... but I do not thing I should do that if I do the 10 day course. I might just reduce my practice to 1 hour and do it before I have my breakfast...
need to flexible ha! yes, I need to learn that!
Do I miss Mysore? I miss the practice in the shala for sure but not much else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ahu said...

I am not saying that I did not like the people. I actually met very nice people. What I was trying to say is I do not miss the daily life in Mysore. They are two different things for me. I wish I could have some of the people taht I have met in Mysore here as well... why taking it from such a negative angle? why I wonder?