Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes she does


As if the present moment is a time
That never exists,
Where all the dreams come true,
Where I am home, clear, and still,
Where I can see with clarity.
It is a time as if it never exists
Whereas it is the only time that is here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I wrote this very evident little thing to myself after doing some work with Tarika.  She was here for a weekend...  It was nice to listen to her; her genuineness was inspiring...  One more time I was forced to look at myself closely...  My pitfall is to panic.  Lots to work on... and seeing this makes me panic...

These past months have been not easy for me...  I loose clarity, I find clarity, then I loose again, I loose hope which is not so bad to loose and then I regain strength...  Asana practice is there but it is not enough, at least for me, to find inner space since I can get lost in accomplishment...  Luckily enough, there are always more around me happening, presenting themselves freely and I am free to try them...  Maybe I lack faith, I have too much doubt, too much questioning...  but that is my path that I have to walk on and figure things out...

No comments: