Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is happening lately...

Beginning of a new week with lots of changes and new things.... This week is my fourth week at the shala, I will already need to pay for the next month on Friday. Yesterday I went to the shala a bit early, suspecting that there will be no one waiting and I was right, I went in before my time. As I went in, I asked Sharath if I should come earlier nowon, and he told me to come at 6:30 AM which is a good time.

Sunday I began to help Flora and Mari at the cafe with serving. I will help Flora 3 times a week, Mari is leaving today for France to renew her visa which means Flora will be super busy.... And then... well at last Sunday A left. He left for Jaipur. I really hope and expect that it will be good for him. He did not enjoy it here, our relationship did not work and therefore there was no point of him staying. He is a traveller. He keeps telling me that he is not a traveller but he cannot just stay in one place more than a couple of months :) and I tell him each time "so you are a traveller..." he insists becuase he is like that, like a child he wants what is in his mind at that momnet without seeing the big picture... Anyways... bon voyage...

On the other hand, I recognized within these last couple of months, I am fine on my own... but maybe this is fooling myself after one more "not the right one, not the right situation"; in a way giving up the idea that there is more balanced, harmonies relatinships... whatever, who knows etc, etc. Yet I am in a good mood, I am happy to be here. As many times I mentioned, I enjoy the practice at the shala, I am excited about many things that are offered to us to study and to get nvolved. I am also going to S.N. Jois again, actually this afternoon; the things he told me last time proved to be very much right to the point eventhough I was a bit offended at the time (ohh such a Virgo I am , no one can criticize me except myself, rite? well that is changing...)

I hope this week to be a good one. Sunday is full moon, I wonder if that is the case in the shala as well...

1 comment:

Boodiba said...

I heard about that conference!! So funny that I am in Mysore but having an experience of nearly complete isolation. The news still finds its way to me though.

I might be over @ your place around 10:30 or so today. Maybe I will see you there!