Monday, June 23, 2008

As the week starts rolling...

Waking up this morning was not difficult… Actually, I woke up before my phone’s alarm went on… Some weeks, waking up so early is all right the whole time but some weeks I get weaker as days roll by. I have to take care, take rest if I will do this kind of schedule…
Practice was nice… I was present even when my mind wandered off some of the times. My mind is preoccupied with my next India trip already as I realized this morning… Well, also getting the newsletter from Rolf and Marci about their next season teaching schedule kind of triggered it I guess…. I was planning to go to Mysore first in mid October and then to Goa for R&M, and now I am not sure because they are doing a separate workshop in Brahmani, which I would love to attend. According to my last plans, I will be in Mysore at that time, but then changing my whole plans for one day workshop may be crazy… and who knows, they might do it again while I am there, in Goa. Also, I am tempted with their offer regarding someone helping them with stuff in exchange of studying with them, but that means 6 months commitment… himmm… I could but now maybe I cannot… wander lust me ☺…
This morning only 2 people showed up for practice. I am having commitment issues with my students. Okey, I do not have many many of them to begin with but I expect those who signed up monthly to show up at least 3 times a week!!! Hey guys, common, get out of the bed before 7 A.M., it is not so difficult once you are up and going! It makes such a difference when the room is more full, it is not only for those who practice but also for me, the energy level rises… then, much more fun for all…. Well, it is only Monday, so I cross my fingers that it will pick up as the week goes by.
On the other hand, I got to the shala a bit earlier this morning and until my first student showed up, I did pranayama and then took a looonnggg, nice shavasana which I really enjoyed!!!

No comments: