Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The 30s, here they are...

Well, here it is, I turn 30 today… I am hoping this decade will bring more clarity to my life.
I woke up at 5:45 am and did my practice. There were a lot of emotions boiling up, I burst into tears twice!? Hoping, hoping, wishing that I will be more confident now on, so that I will shed no more tears of frustration for those who can not except me as I am…
The other day, I discovered Ganesh at the FaceBook and last night I received a warm message from him. I miss Anu and Ganesh very much, ohh Anu’s food was so good.. I am already envies of all those people who are in Mysore… what to do , where to go…
Well, Happy birhtday to me! I am cooking for my own mini party... I already screwed up the Vegan ice cream :) well, hopefully other things will turn out okay...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
I'm 31 today too!! hope you enjoy your day, and many more years of practising
Happy Birthday
irlyogi

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Your 30s are nothing to be scared of :-D

Glad to see you got your RSS sorted.

Yogamum said...

Happy birthday! The 30's are awesome -- much better than the 20's, in my opinion!