Wednesday, April 18, 2007

be present...

Ohh I am so anxious, so excited, so and so and so… about this summer. I cannot wait for the end of May, then I will be going for my teaching training and then to Afroz Osho center!! But what is wrong with me, why cannot I be in the present, why is this need for jumping forward, what is wrong with present day? I am in no good mood today and I know it is all in my head. I am constantly hungry, sleepy, and headachy. Manju Jois coming next week. It will be a tiring week, not that the practice will be any different for me, probably would be much better but it will be always in the evening. That is what puts me in this mood actually. I need my practice in the morning like I need my coffee in the morning. I know they are not perfectly similar but that is what it is. Today I am going to Eric’s led class which begins at 7:30 pm so this is the reason why I am not aligned… I keep nagging Eric about Mysore classes and he says he would like but Can would not (the owner of the shala) because of financial reasons. Maybe he just says this to shut me up because Eric is no early riser for a fact, so that might be another reason for lack of Mysore classes…
Today the new shala began operation, its name is YogaIst, (I call it the ghetto yoga shala) it is still part of yoga shala but also it is separate somehow… Well, more old school shala meaning square room, no shower, no receptionist, teacher handles everything. I teach on Sundays at 11 over there. It is located in Galata, which is nice old part of Istanbul…
This is it from me for today since I am no fun… still need to learn to be present and accept things as they are. Everything is as it should be in the universe, right?

No comments: