Sunday, February 18, 2007

Back home

So I made it home back to Istanbul. I was excited to be back. The air feels fresher, and the streets are not hectic… It was time to get back. I considered staying in Pune longer with my sister but then I knew it was time for me to head back and I was correct. Yes, I should listen to my gut feeling more often.
I went to Yoga Sala on Thursday. Eric was having an open class. He was happy to see me. I told him about my journey, what I experienced in Mysore then in Pune, the swollen right ankle from being too dynamic, how I fell out of love with my practice and then got back to it… He is doing a workshop in March which I will participate to and then in April Manju Jois is coming! So much began happening here in Istanbul regarding yoga; I am very excited. Also, it seems like I am having better bonding with Eric and he is becoming my teacher.
With practice… coming up from backdrops is getting more and more comfortable. Today we had an ashtanga class and Eric made us do some of the second series. I enjoyed trying something unfamiliar. I began needing some challenge, so today fed me well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!.

Do you know that “to be whole within and then float in the air” means to obtain “Rainbow Body”.

On Ontario car plates it is written: “Ontario, yours to discover”. Similar, “rainbow body” is yours to discover...