Friday, November 03, 2006

Under the spotlights!

I have neglected my blog for a while because Anu’s was closed and internet in the other internet place was not working properly. But not much missed. This morning was led primary for everyone. While, us, the 6 o’clock group was waiting outside, we heard a loud noise and then electrical wires began sparkling. It was this big tree across from the shala, further up, falling down and hitting the wires! Luckily no harm was done to any living creature. Guruji came out and asked “what is going on?” And then everything proceeded as it should. When our group went in, I first put my mat to the left, on the second raw but then I realized that our group was much less crowded (I actually suspect that some people from our group sneaked to the earlier group, anyways…) and to avoid being squeezed in there, I began moving to the back where it was much more spacious. However, just when I was settling in, Sharat pointed me and said “you, come here!”, and then pointed the spot right in front of Guruji which opened up after the people from the earlier group, who were paying respects to Guruji, left. So, I did my practice under the spotlights. Thank god I did no silly, funny thing, and finished my practice without being embarrassed.
Tomorrow is no practice and Sunday is a moon day but I am planning to the a bit of something tomorrow. But of course all this depends on my living situation. At the moment, I am waiting, and hoping to be moving to this flat! Please cross you fingers for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you finished your practice without being embarrassed?????

but for whom you practice? why you practice?

Ahu said...

Just to make it clear, I never claim to be a yogi. I am working on myself to gain more awareness, to have less attachments... but this is how I feel and this is my journey and I am not going to hide how I feel inside.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ahu said...

whoever you are, please write your stuff in your own blog. what you say might be beautiful etc... but i don't want it here.
and you are so not yogic either , where do you find such courage to criticize others. why do you think what you have mind is so important that you have the right to scribble all over people's blogs.