Monday, November 06, 2006

The mess...

I got myself into a mess with the housing situation… it is a long story and I am tired of telling about it. to cut it short, I am still not settled. I really believe that India magnifies things that people have issues with. I am staying with friends and waiting for some money and also waiting to meet with this lady who is renting out the room which is at the top floor of her house. I need to be positive, and so much. By the way, this keyboard sucks so I will not be able to write much.
We did self practice on Saturday afternoon, not wanting to take two days off and also just to be testing the roof and see how practice goes there, we might have much of those practices at the end of December when shala closes for 12 days! There was a moon party on Saturday night but neither of us wanted to go so badly, so we stayed in and had a quite night. Led practice this morning was good but I was really tired at the end of it…

No comments: