Saturday, October 08, 2011

re-reminder...

I found something I have written last year in August...  It touched me deeply as i read it today, so I wanted to share it again...


Conditioned by the society most of us torture ourselves. There are no real differences among us, but we forget this as we grow up… and then the big part of the whole work becomes to work out that the differences are just mind games… even on our quest for truth we create separations. In our love for another we worry ourselves with differences… with love to ourselves we do not give totally because we feel separate and think that something must be wrong with ourselves… let go is necessary, a big let go of all this ideas of being higher or lower, failure or success, good or bad, beautiful or ugly… let the power of love work and see the miracle happening. Support each other to let the jewel in every being to shine and become visible. I thank my practice, my teachers, my friends, my beautiful sister and OSHO for reminding me that there is something beautiful in this world that makes life worth living!

No comments: