Monday, October 08, 2007

Pain, anybody got ideas???

I have been very much under the weather last week. I think it was Tuesday, after a very good practice, I began having this ache on my left chest. Yes, I had a pain in my chest before going to Berlin, which began on my lower left ribs and then moved up and middle of my sternum. While in Berlin, it was there but was not an inhibition to my practice. After coming back, I was all right but then this week, it made an acute come back. Tuesday, I just felt something. Wednesday practice sucked but not because of the chest pain but because I was damn too sleepy at 6am in the morning probably because one morning before (when I had that marvelous practice) I was up at 4am and the next day my body wanted to stay in bed longer… But then after practice, when I checked my mail, I got an email which was response to my earlier email from the owner of the studio which made me almost choke, choke with tears… I feel like I should not elaborate here… but he was absurd, hostile and accusative in the email conversations we had which was few back and forth mails… and when I said “okay I will loose my money [yes it was money issue] do as it is appropriate for you”, then he turned around and told me that he did not mean that I should loose my money but I was wanting to be treated with privilege and not admitting and if I only did, then it would be okey… ohh it is like I will do a favor (which was no favor really) but first I have to make you miserable…. Anyways… but then my pain start getting worse, on Friday I was crawling on my mat instead of practice… it got that bad. Saturday, I did not practice the first thing in the morning but at noon, which was better. Then I decided to go my friends’ studio for a gentle class, which I thought might help me relax. It kind of did but I also had to listen some sort of criticism of ashtanga and that it was the reason for my pain…
Today, pain moved to my shoulder blade. I don’t know what to make out of this anymore. If anyone had similar experience, please let me know, let me know what was it and how you dealt with it….

No comments: